Azure Management and Migration ServicesJuly 30, 2020
Microsoft 365 Audio Conferencing
Helps to boost team collaboration with dial-in conferencing options from virtually any device. Organizations can consolidate their meeting solutions and reduce complexity while enabling employees to attend meetings by phone wherever they are.
With Audio Conferencing, users can enjoy convenient dial-in access to online meetings, allowing participants to join meetings from any telephone. Meeting participants can join online meetings using local dial-in numbers from regions around the world, or have the service call them back on their landline or mobile phone.
Use a global dial-in number to join a meeting from virtually any mobile device, or dial out to help others join a meeting.
Add extended dial-out to your Audio Conferencing plan
Never run out of dial-out minutes for your meetings. Provide users with virtually unlimited dial-out minutes to the United States and Canada.2
Get Audio Conferencing:
it’s available to purchase per user per month or as a pay-per-minute option. It’s included with Office 365 E5 and Microsoft 365 E5 plans.
Audio Conferencing is available as a part of the Office 365 Enterprise E5 subscription or available on a pay-per-user basis as an add-on to the following products:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic (Nonprofit Staff Pricing)
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Nonprofit Staff Pricing)
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium (Nonprofit Staff Pricing) Donation
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium (Nonprofit Staff Pricing)
- Microsoft 365 E3
- Microsoft 365 E3 (Nonprofit Staff Pricing)
- Microsoft 365 F3
- Microsoft 365 F3 (Nonprofit Staff Pricing)
- Office 365 E1
- Office 365 E1 (Nonprofit Staff Pricing)
- Office 365 E1 (Nonprofit Staff Pricing) – Volunteer
- Office 365 E3
- Office 365 E3 (Nonprofit Staff Pricing)
- Office 365 E5 without Audio Conferencing (Nonprofit Staff Pricing)
- Office 365 F3
- Office 365 F3 (Nonprofit Staff Pricing) – Volunteer