Microsoft Office 365 A1 for StudentsOctober 20, 2019
Microsoft Office 365 A5 for StudentsOctober 20, 2019
Get Office 365 A3 for Student
Microsoft Office 365 A3 for students includes fully installed Office applications across multiple devices, email hosting, HD video conferencing, and features to support compliance.
In order to purchase Microsoft education SKUs, customers must meet the qualifications described in the Microsoft Qualified Education User Definition document. There are separate versions for academic customers in the United States and Canada.
Office 365 is perfect for educational organizations interested in enabling their users with greater productivity, efficiency, and security while eliminating the hassles of managing on-premises hardware and applications.
All Office 365 packages include 1 TB of file storage per user, a guaranteed uptime SLA of 99.9%, complementary support, and Active Directory integration. Office 365 supports a mobile workforce and is accessible across multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad, and iPhone.
Office 365 A3 for Students includes the following features, in addition to those listed above:
- Business-class email hosting with a 100 GB mailbox
- Fully installed Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user.
- Each user can install Office on 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones.
- Team sites with 1 TB of baseline storage plus 500 MB of storage per user
- Online and desktop versions of Office apps
- An email with 100 GB mailbox
- File storage and sharing with unlimited OneDrive storage
- Advanced email with archiving and legal hold
- Anywhere, anytime access to apps
- Continually updated, never grows obsolete
- Supports collaboration through a variety of features
- Built for teams and networks